|About Dilip Sankarreddy
Dilip Sankarreddy is a business professional, social activist, environmentalist and poet. He has worked in various roles in Corporate Finance and Global Sales & Marketing of multinational corporations. He serves in the Executive Board of People For Lok Satta, a political organization, as Vice President - Finance.
He also serves as Vice President of Save Bombay Committee and Prakruti, nonprofits in India. He has taken up various issues concerning urban development and has talked about environment, sustainable development and solid waste management at international conferences and forums. Winner of World Bank India Development Marketplace Award, his work has been recognized by various universities and governments. He has to his credit two poetry collections.
He is a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science from PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore and a Full-Time MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Talks related to Environment and Planning:
- Talked on solid waste management programme of SBC at 7th World Congress on Recovery, Recycling and Re-integration (R'05) in Sep 2005 at Beijing.
- Participated in S-Dev Geneva 05 International Conference in Oct 2005 at Geneva. He was sponsored by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
- Talked on ordered development and territorial entities at 9th Sharjah Urban Planning Symposium (SUPS 9) in April 2006 at Sharjah.
- Talked on sustainable development at 12th International Sustainable Development Research Conference 2006 in April 2006 at Hong Kong.
- Participated as a topical expert in World Forum - Cities and Quality of Life, held in Geneva in May 2006. He received a grant from Office of External Affairs, City of Geneva.
- Talked on effects of globalization on transitional economies at International conference on "Economic Globalization and Environmental Policy" at Warsaw School of Economics in May 2006 at Warsaw.
- Talked on sustainable urban development at International Conference on "Urban Planning and Environment: Strategies and Challenges" held at Elphinston College in Jan 2007 at Mumbai, India.
- Talked on Swavalamban Mono Wheel Genset (SMWG) at India Development Coalition of America (IDCA) 7th International Conference held at Illinois Institute of Technology in 2009 at Illinois, United States.
Further information can be found at his homepage www.DilipSankarreddy.com
Message: Donation to a political organization that is striving to build the best governance option for India is better than donation to any charity organization or NGO. Efforts of People For Lok Satta results in optimum gain to the people, society and country, as it makes the much needed systemic changes in India a reality.
Superior political governance is the best answer to the current challenges faced by India. Donate to People For Lok Satta to fund the efforts to make a better India.